Website for the Xecs collaborative research program
Xecs is a program specifically designed to accelerate the pace of sustainable industrial innovation in the electronic components and systems community.
The objective of the project was to allow the association to easily present its news and events on their website, since they communicate mainly online.
To meet the needs of our client, we created a custom website under Wordpress, readable on all media.
We also set up the automation of the presentation of the members and the projects via the importation of a table (CSV file) held by the association.
Finally, the list of subscribers to the newsletter is automatically updated with their e-mailing tool.
- A graphic model and customized computer graphics.
- Complete prototyping upstream to validate the navigation.
- A design conceived for all screen sizes.
- An optimized structure for an efficient referencing.
- Hosting and maintenance management in partnership with Wizaero.